- Click the start button.
- Select run from the bottom of the right column.
- Then type services.msc in the box and click ok.
4.Once the services window has loaded we are ready to turn off unneeded services.
5. For instructional purposes we are going to turn off the DHCP client service.
6. select the service from the list of services running and right click on it
7. now click on the properties option
8.Once the properties windows has loaded locate the Start up type drop down box and select disable.
9.Then just click ok and the next time the computer starts the service will not be loaded.
you can see that DHCP CLIENT service has been stopped ,similarly you can disable all the unwanted services from the pool of services that are listed in the table mentioned above.